puddle

You know when you step out of the shower dripping wet and a huge puddle begins to form under you from all of the water on you?
And then you dry yourself but you leave the puddle,
the puddle that can seep in through cracks and create mold under your floor.
The puddle that can cause someone to slip.
I am or have been continually leaving puddles,
puddles of mass destruction, just waiting for someone to slip.
Possibly me?
Just kidding.
I am already on the ground,
head hurting,
staring at the ceiling wondering what have I done?
what am I doing?
and what to do next...or should I just lie here?

Comments

  1. I can definitely relate to the last set of questions in this poem. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment #7 Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop

Experiment #3